Saturday, December 12, 2009

Online Blogging

I started blogging in my Friendster account and unexpectedly it becomes a productive diversion for me. Like now, when I have nothing left to do here at work. Instead of just playing Farmville or Restaurant City, I can write stuff that I hope would inspire my fellow Filipinos.

I maintain another blog which contains personal stories about myself. But this blog is where I get to talk about the outside world. The world as I know it. I’m not that patriotic but I do care with our country. What is happening to us? Too much violence, too much pollution, too much immorality, it’s just too much. I’m not saying I’m perfect! If I can help by writing it, I’ll willingly do so.

This blog is also my way of earning extra money through PTC or Pay To Click. With just a click, I’ll be earning money. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that fancy. Its just small amount, but hey! When you’re not that busy at work you have to think of ways to make it fruitful.

You see! There’s a lot to blogging than what we gave it credit for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment