Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plants Vs Zombies

Last night, out of nowhere I was in the mood to fight zombies again. Lol. I mean I just felt I wanted to play the popular game Plants vs. Zombies and see if I get lucky enough to reach farther. The farthest I got is 25 flags.  These were the strategies I use before:

strategy # 1

strategy # 2

Before I start playing, I take a deep breath. Prepare my mind for a serious battle, and make sure my son is sleeping soundly. So here goes.

I wanted a different approach this time. This is my plan: spikeweed in the first 3 rows. They’re my favorite plants (especially when they evolved to spikerock). They cannot be eaten and yet they wound the zombies. Except the gargantuar who can hit them. Then the magnet-shroom, they will lessen the defense of the bucket head, digger, screen door, and any zombies with metal. My line of offense: gatling pea, and to strengthen them, the torchwood. Of course I need the sunflower (me power the entire infantry). In the pool area, there’s gloom-shroom, cat tail, the pea shooter and torchwood, and the cob cannon.


So far so good....


Until my plants were almost wipe out because of the gargantuar. You bastards! Lol. That’s when I started giving up. (I forgot to take pictures of their attack ‘coz I was busy rescuing my plants) But I must say I’m proud of my pool defense. They are the last one standing. They didn’t hurt that much unlike in my lawn. Good thing gargantuar cannot swim! ;) 

I give up!!!


That hungry football zombie was the one to finally enter my house.





The ending: the zombies ate my brain! Until d next time my mighty opponent! I would never give up fighting you. We’ll meet again. Bwahaha! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment