Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's good to be back!

I've been busy the past few months! Preparing and planning for a first birthday party is NOT an easy task. I'm glad that it is finally over and so I can focus and return to blogging. I know I've neglected you. I can't find new ideas to write. I guess that's the hardest part of being a writer. Sometimes, for whatever unknown reasons, you just can't put your thoughts into words. No matter how hard you try, it just wouldn't fit right. But now, I'm determined to blog as much as I could. I have a friend who is a testament that anyone can earn money through blogging. All I need is patience, the time to write and perseverance. Since I'm a full time mom now, I need to think of other possibilities of earning money. I have a tutorial job every afternoon but that is not enough. So this is suitable and very practical. Since Facebook is part of my everyday life, I can squeeze an hour or two of my time here in my blog to write articles. I hope ideas would start pouring in so my dreams would become a reality! Happy reading everyone!

‎"I write to empty my mind and to fill my heart" -Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment