Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Son As Peter Pan

My son and I we're invited to attend a birthday party. The description said "wear fairy costumes for children." At first I don't know what costume to make for Riley. I thought of a king where I can just make his crown. As I browse through the internet, I found this COOL and very helpful website: Make It and Love It. There is the step-by-step tutorial of how to make a Peter Pan costume. Very easy and that's just perfect because I looove Peter Pan. I remember I used to dress up as well as Tiger Lily on one Halloween party. ^_^. I'm happy when the end result came up.

Here is Riley after my mom read and follow the tutorial:



Thank You Lola for Riley's costume!

You'll find LOTS of tutorial for children's wear at that site. As for my mom, her next project would be to sew and make Riley a soldier uniform on the upcoming Halloween. I'm excited to witness that! Until then, this is Peter Pan flying off. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment