Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teaching Made Easy

It's review time once again! My tutee, who is a Grade 3 student, will have their 2nd Summative Test this coming September 22-23.  He is really smart kid and last grading period, he was Top 4. It made me more inspired in teaching him because of this. My goal this grading period is to make him Top 3 or Top 2. :) I know it would take a lot of effort and time. But of course, it all depends to him if he really studied well. As early as today, I already reviewed him for his upcoming exams. Normally, I would borrow his books and make a sample quiz. But I found this very helpful site that let's me download sample worksheets and quizzes. It makes my teaching more easier and efficiently. Check this site for more sample quizzes you can give your students and pupils: http://www.superteacherworksheets.com

As for me, I'll do my best in preparing my student in his upcoming test. I hope he gets a better score so my tutee's parents will be happy as well! have a nice weekend everyone! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment