Monday, February 20, 2012

17th Hot Air Balloon Festival


Last February 12, we went to Clark Field Pampanga to watch the 17th Hot Air Balloon Festival. We almost make it on time. Almost! We left Bulacan 4 am and arrived at the place around 6. But the journey from the entrance of Clark Freeport Zone to the Air Field was CRAZY! So my advice if you're planning to go here next year, be sure to arrive early. To avoid traffic like this:


We were still outside the venue but we can already see activities up there in the sky. It's not a bird! It's not a plane! It's paragliders with our National Flag.


And more follows:





After a loooong line to entrance and paying P200, we are inside the place to take a closer look at those giant balloons that my son can't take his eyes of.


I think my son is eyeing this one right here,



And this too! Well, I couldn't blame  him. I was mesmerized too. :)



Up close they are even more wonderful :)


Up, up and away. And bring happiness to every one who see you soar! :)

Next entry: Nayong Pilipino.

No comments:

Post a Comment