Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Writer In Me

Now that it's vacation time again and school time is over, I am looking for alternatives on how to earn money. It's hard when you have limitations and I have to consider my son. I can't leave home that long so my choices are few. So far I still have a tutor job which is only one hour per day. I also have PTC or paid to click such as Clicksia and LinkGrand. But it is really not enough even if I click everyday. If only more people would sign up with me as their referral, maybe that would help a little. My college friend and fellow blogger, Daisy is a living proof that it is possible to earn money in blogging. I wish I could be as successful as she is in her online venture. I asked for advice and she said I should sign up to SocialSpark. But my blog needs to have atleast 100 views a day! And that my entries should be something searchable so my blog traffic would increase. Boy that was hard! I can only write personal staff. I am good at writing down my emotions or opinions. But to write something helpful or something that web surfers would search, I am really not good at that. I am a frustrated writer to be honest. That's why I envy and idolize writers. All sort of them. Novelist, Songwriters, Bloggers, Movie writers. I idolize them all. How they weave a story (fiction or non fiction) and how they capture the readers imagination and bring them in a place they've never been before. A good writer makes you believe the unbelievable. A good writer writes essential things. And that's what I need to do: write something worth READING!

Oh well, at least I can try. I will try my very best to write at least once a week here. I will try to squeeze more creative juice in my brain. I will try to write something positive and informative. I WILL, I promised! :)

1 comment:

  1. write something about food or recipe...daming searches yun..

    ReplyDelete