Friday, September 7, 2012

Busy Bee

I've been absent from the blog world for a while because I am so busy with my son's 2nd birthday party preparation. And when I plan a party for him, I am just too occupied and my mind doesn't work properly. I can't think, I can't function, I can't focus except all about the little detail of the party. Hehe. After the party, then I am normal again. Speaking of the preparations, here are some of the things that I have already accomplished:

the invitation


the tarp

the money (do you expect a game show without cash prizes?)

the overlay for his photobooth (sorry the model is too busy to fix herself) 

That's all for tonight! I will now create a video so my son's friends will have something to watch after all the games and food that they will eat. Oh I hope they will enjoy the party. I am really crazy when it comes to detail. (I think obsess is the word) But hey, kids are easy to please right? More blogs about my son's birthday in just few days. Bye for now! Muah!!!

P.S.
Black and white is the motif for his birthday if you haven't notice yet ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment