Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back Again

If my blog has feelings, it would have been very upset with me. Its not like i dont have time to write. Or dont have story to write. Its just that i felt lazy and sort of uninspired. The one thing that is close to my heart and yet i somewhat deliberately ignored for the past 2 months. And for what? For facebook who is not even productive? For facebook who sometimes lets me down? For facebook who is full of crap and facade? Oh yeah you would be mad at me for sticking out with facebook when we can both have a marvelous time together.

My dear neglected blog, i am so sorry. Let me make it up to you, by promising to write more honestly to you. No more posts that i think would direct more readers to me. To hell with that. Im tired with that. From now on, I wont write for others. I'll write for myself. Let's start this year with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment