Friday, October 3, 2014

Christmas Tree Deco

Ever since Riley saw the Christmas countdown in news programs, he has been bugging me to put the Christmas tree up. But I don't feel Christmas yet. Not with this kind of weather! It's so hot these days it feels like summer! So to put an end to Riley's nonstop blabber, we made a Christmas tree kind of wall art deco. At least that will do until the real tree is ready for the merriment. Making it will keep Riley busy too for a while.

First, we trace out circles in different colored construction paper.


Then we cut it. 


Well, it's the effort not the end result. :)


I let him do more circles which he happily obliged. While I get busy doing my perfect circles! :D


Then he started to get distracted. I anticipated that! 


That's when we stop and just play around. This evening, we continued our artsy crafty project.

Riley paste all the circles we I cut. 


One by one.


Then it started to fill up.


Until all the circles were glued to the tree.


He was satisfied.....


....and happy with it.


And now, he has his own Christmas tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment