Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Own Version of LBD

Every lady needs a Little Black Dress, agree? The problem is I couldn't find the right fit nor the right design I like and most importantly, the right price! Sobrang mahal ng dress sa Zalora! So I decided to make one so I can wear it at the reception at my friend's wedding. 

First, I bought a Blue Corner XL black tshirt. Price: P120


and I have this lace-y cover up way back when. Price: P75



I cut the neckline and sleeves of the black tshirt and the lace like this:



Then I just sew them together.



And then sew the sides to fit my "sexy" body! Totally kidding! Lol. 



And I was able to wear it at Roselyn and Richard's awesome wedding. With my awesome date, Riley.






Ciao!

Total cost of my LBD: P195.00

No comments:

Post a Comment