Sunday, November 13, 2011

"GOOD WORK"

It is nice to received good news especially when you helped in achieving that "good" news. My tutee, Leou Jae (pronounced as Lu-jay) is now TOP 1 in his class! From Top 4 to Top 1. I was happy (and proud) that our efforts paid off. He is smart but he gets lazy sometimes when it gets to his studying. So I push him through and encourage him to the best that I could. I always told him that he can do it. When he started to complain, "Ang hirap naman teacher!(The lessons are hard!)" I would always reply, "That's why we are studying it, to know it." It really takes a lot of patience to be a teacher. But fulfilling too. Sounds crazy but him being on Top 1 is like winning a prize in my part. :) And I didn't expect or wanted it. All I wanted is for him to stay and continue to be on the list of top ten in their class. When his mom approach me and she told be "Good Work!" I was really happy :)

Moving to another good news, (this week is pouring with good news!) I forgot to tell you that last week, I started working as computer teacher at Panasahan Elementary School. My schedule is every 3:30 to 5:00 pm, Monday to Thursday. You know that I still can't leave my son to work full time so I'm digging this schedule. Aside from that, it is a new environment to work with kids as my bosses. It's chaos! Hehe. But it is challenging as well. I just finish writing their syllabus and I hope the principal would approve it. I hope I can do what is expected from me in my new work. And I hope my students would learn from me to.

So that's all the good news! Isn't it nice when you received one? Have a great week y'all! :)

2 comments: