Sunday, November 13, 2011

Smart Parenting

If you notice, most of my blog about child development are from Smart Parenting magazine. Ever since I became a mother, I always read their articles. They make my life easier. :) I learn a lot of things from them.

I love this book! It is entitled “The Smart Mom’s Guide To The Toddler Years.” And I think every parent should have this book! The monthly developments of a toddler from 13 to 36th month are specifically detailed in every chapter. There are milestones marker, what to expect, bits of information and the common questions about what’s happening in our child. This book is really heaven sent to me and to think that I bought it for P100 only. It is really very helpful and what I like best is that it is easy and light to read. As much as possible I write about what I read here to share it to parents like me. 

My other books from Summit Publications are Learn and 150+ Fun and Creative Activities for Kids


For more readings and activities join the SMART PARENTING community. You will be updated with news and helpful articles in taking care of our little ones! Its not that hard to be a smart parent after all. When you can have all the help that you can get. Thank You Smart Parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment