Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oops, I did it again!

Last night, I tried another recipe to bake. Since riley love this fruit so much, I incorporated it to this project (every time I bake or plan something I unconsciously consider it a project). We never run out of banana in our house so I made my son banana loaf!

Well, everything is well except that when it is already in the oven, it overflows because of the small baking pan I used. So lesson no 1, never ever fill or overflow or fit all your mixture in a small container. The mixture should at least be 3/4 that of the size of your baking pan. If you have a spare, better cooked it in two or three separate containers to avoid incident like that. What happens is that only the outside is cooked while the inner is still uncooked. That's what happen so I had to transfer it to another molder then I baked it again. It also happened in my Chocolate Marshmallow Cake. Oops i did it again! LOL. Never again will I make that same mistake. I promise :)

So much for the talking, here's the finish product:

I scrape the inside because as I've mention earlier its uncooked and i had to transfer it in a different pan.




Finally, Riley get to taste it

his verdict: mmmmm. so good! :p
tama na pagpapacute jan! kumain ka na lang! :)

Bye for now. My next project is carrot cupcake for my ate's birthday! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment