Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Dream of Philippines this summer

As ever, I want to travel. To new places, to new destination. There are sooooo many places that I want to visit that MY list just keep on growing and expanding! What? With the 7, 107 islands in the Philippines, I'll never run out of ideas and adventure to plan. Yeah, it's all PLAN for now. You know financial problem challenge. But I know one day, together with my son, we'll discover the paradise that is the Philippines. I can wait. I'm a very patient girl! My motto today: Save, save, save so I can spend, spend, spend later!

Adding to this list are these places:

1. Ilocos Norte / Ilocos Sur


2. Batanes


3. Camiguin


4. Bicol


5. Sorsogon



Hmmmn, next year, ano naman kaya ang papangarapin kong puntahan?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment