Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unknown Hand Detector

If I can invent something today, I would invent a hand detector inside a bag. This afternoon, my sister and I went to SM Marilao as they have a 3 day sale. It was jam packed! As I was browsing clothes in the rack, a lady was innocently looking in the clothes too. Then my son distracts me for a second and the next thing I notice was her hands inside my bag! I look at her and she looks at me mumbling words. At that moment, I'm confused and nag doubt pa ko - Yung tipong baka naman guni guni ko lang yun. As I checked my bag everything was there. Then I left.

If I had more sense then, I would confront the woman. Or I should have taken her photo. Or I should have reported her. Yes, she didn't succeeded in robbing me but there are lots of people in the mall. She has no right to steal from busy shoppers. No one has the right to rob people who earn their money from honest living. Sometimes the problem with me is I let it go. I flee from the scene but the lady snatcher should be the one running, be ashamed of what she planned to do with me. Parang ako pa natakot e kung tutuusin caught in the act na xa. :(

Kaya para mawala na yang snatch snatch na yan, sana may magimbento ng detector sa bag. Yung pag hindi kamay ng may ari ang papasok, tutunog. Yung parang tunog ng bumbero. O kaya tunog  ng bulkang sasabog. hehe. Sa dami ng naiimbento ngayon, dapat unahin yung pang safety ng mga tao. Ay sigurado, sa tuwing may sale sa SM, libo ang mahuhuli! Sure din ako marami bibili nyan.

Well, that's just my opinion. Because if I feel upset with the attempt snatching of my belongings, what more those whose been a victim?


No comments:

Post a Comment