Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sony Cybershot DSC TX-20

Even before summer came, I was convincing my sister to buy a waterproof camera. I told her we could have all the fun posing underwater. And we do not have to worry about a thing. So upon my persuasion she bought a Sony Cybershot DSC TX-20 at Kimstore. It is cheaper there compare to SM outlets. There's only one way to put this gadget to the test: summer outing!


I'll tell you, I don't like this camera. I LOVE IT! We had fun having our underwater shots just as I predicted. We can bring it even if we're in pool and so we'd never miss any moments unlike with an ordinary camera. The 16.2 MP resolution brings crisp and clear images that I love. It is also very compact (small as a purse!) and yet very stylish. It has a touch screen monitor and easy to use. The only thing I didn't like is its battery. It drains fast. Or maybe we were using it for a longer time and we're taking pictures non-stop. But I can live with that. Aside from being waterproof, it is also shockproof and dustproof. One of the features of this camera that decides me to choose this among other waterproof camera is the panoramic shot.

Panoramic Shot - Click and just slide to the right and the TX20 will create a panoramic view for you!

The view of Daranak Falls in Tanay, Rizal. Our destination this summer.

Waters from the Daranak Falls are refreshing

Underwater shots are perfection! :)


To check the complete specifications of this camera, click in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment