Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Virtual Zoo


When my sister and I renewed our teacher's license at PRC last week, we didn't pass the chance of going to DIVISORIA! I heart Divisoria. It's hard not to like it because everywhere you look, there is a bargain. I promise not to buy anything but when I saw discounted items here and there, ahhh I lose self control. But it's all good since as I said it's very affordable. DV is one of my favorite places. Anyway, after we shopped, we went to Virtual Zoo. It is located at the fourth floor of Tutuban Center Mall. I thought I will have to force my son to take his picture there but no, no, no, to my surprise he likes the Virtual Zoo!


We  have to return to DV the following day because one of the bags that my sister bought has damage. That's a tip there for everyone. Check the items thoroughly before you buy it. They're cheap but some have damage on it. So we went again for the second time and this time, I brought my DSLR. The pictures are much better in my taste.


And the best thing about the Virtual Zoo is it's free! 







4 comments:

  1. nice Joyce, I am going to take my kids here when we go for vacation. your kiddo sure loves the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should! your kids would surely love it too. :)

      Delete
  2. hi joyce! you really inspired me to write kaya lang hndi ako kasing galing mo..hehe pero once na nagsulat ka naman from your heart wala nmang magaling at hindi magaling db?i'll start nrin to update my blog ngayong nasa bagong chapter nko ng buhay ko..me being a wife and hoping that soon to be a mom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow talaga! congrats! tama, just write from your heart and it will show in your blog. im so excited for you, being a mother is the best thing ever! wait ko ang blog ko about your baby. :)

      Delete