Monday, May 27, 2013

The Mind Museum

Science is a wonderful thing. It's in every aspect of our lives. That's why I wanted to expose my son to it even if he is just two years old. We decided to visit The Mind Museum and begin our journey of wonder there :)


What makes it more fun is that the exhibits are explained in a light way. No scientific name or complex explanation. Simple yet very informative. You get to experiment everything yourself. When you have a toddler whose fascination comes from touching everything, disasters are inevitable! I always worry about it whenever my son and I are in the mall or in a restaurant. But here in The Mind Museum that is no problem. It is design for the young ones (and the young at hearts) to be interacted with and to be explore. And explore we did!


We were welcomed by AEDI. AEDI is idea spelled backwards.
Life size T-Rex skeleton.
That's how big the T-Rex footprint is.
Whale shark or Butanding. My son is in character here!
Evolution of human race.
That big metal ball when touched will make your hair stands on end. :)
Chocolate, anyone?
Look up bawal ang sad pose! Riley with the giant clams found in the Philippines.

Future archaeologist. 
We were allowed three hours maximum to roam the place but we didn't need all that time to check everything out. The regular cost of a ticket is P600. Too expensive in my opinion but because my sister and I were teachers we paid only P150 each. Hurray to the simple privileges of a teacher! Two feet below children were free of charge. My son is 3'2 feet tall so I pay P450 for him alone. His entrance costs twice as much of me and my sister! Oh, well. He did have fun, that's what matters most.

I hope I can bring him to a zoo next time. :)

The Mind Museum
JY Campos Park 3rd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

No comments:

Post a Comment