Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Early Bday and Christmas List

Ber na! Mlapit na bday ko at cyempre ang pasko! So to those meaning to give me gifts (ehem ate, ehem janice, ehem eddieboy) maybe this list would help you decide. Di naman ako excited diba?!

1. Mini sewing machine so I can make a lot of repairs and projects.



2. Friends DVDs (all season) so I wouldn't have to watch the reruns on the tv.



3. Books, books! I'm collecting Mitch Albom now. I already have Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People You Meet in Heaven. This one I want:



4. Smart phone. Coz my phone is not too smart that's why. Ok na sakin kahit Cherry Mobile at samahan nyo na rin ng powerbank. :p



5. Wristwatch. One from Timex if you insist. :)


6. Hair rebond. Ako na sana gagastos pero kung sasagutin nyo, mas ok sa akin!



7. USB Flash Disk 16gig. I still can't find my 2gig flash disk until now. Riley, umamin ka na kasi san mo nilagay! 




There. Don't bother to wrap it up, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment