Friday, September 27, 2013

The Joys of Crocheting

Seeing lots of beautiful crochet creations in Pinterest, triggers my interest into this craft. I woke up one day and decided, I wanna learn how to crochet. It is a simple and non expensive craft if you ask me. All you need is some yarn and a hook and you can create beautiful things with your hands. After searching and watching and absorbing the information in the internet on how to, I finally finished my first ever crochets!


The scarf is supposed to be for my son. But I ran out of orange yarn and can't find the exact color anywhere so I decided to just give it to his teddy bear. Then I made a headband with bow for my very pretty niece. I used single crochet SC in both which I learned from a tutorial online. I forgot the link though. If you like to try crocheting too, I'm sure you can find something just by searching for it.

I think I'm ready now for a beanie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment