Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jollibee Halloween Fun!

Eto na nga! Halloween na naman! And just like last year (and last last year) we celebrated it with Jollibee.

There's my son patiently waiting

This year, my son Riley is a Dracula. I only spent 25 Pesos for his cape since his white polo, black slacks and shoes were from his second year birthday. And may I just add that lollipops are better in making that blood effect on his lips. He is so adorable! But that's not how Halloween is supposed to be. He's supposed to be scary! I'll wait until he's older before I make costumes that is super scary for him. Yung tipong mga pugot ulo na puro dugo tpos my hawak na butcher's knife. Gnun! Para winner ka sa best in costume anak!

See how bitin his slacks are? Riley is getting taller and taller! :)

Nothing new to the programme. Kids and parents play games and kids showcasing their costume for a prize. Riley didn't participate in all of that. But that's fine! Because he only went for one person and one person only. Hulaan nyo kung sino.......

Siyempre si Jollibee!

Until next year Jollibee ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment