Monday, October 14, 2013

The Right Way to Fly

They say the best things in life are free. Well, not always! One good example is travelling. Given the chance I would like to explore the 7, 107 islands and the 81 provinces of the Philippines. But such adventure needs money and a budget. The first thing we need to spend is for the transportation whether it be bus, or ship or airplane. Yes, the best things in life are not always free. But the second best thing in life is when you get affordable price for a good service that can take you to different places!

AirAsia, The World's Best Low Cost Airline, is partnering up with Zest Air. They are now called AirAsia Zest. This partnership or rebranding will prove to be a blessing to all travel bug out there! It means more choices, better value, and enhanced services for every Filipino. A value for our well earned money. Wait, there's more! AirAsia Zest is now moving to NAIA Terminal 4 for it's domestic and international flight. It means easier access for more passengers unlike before where you have to go at Clark, Pampanga. Now whether you chose to travel in the Philippines or to travel in Asia, AirAsia Zest will take very good care of you. You don't believe me? Check out their websites here. Planning a trip and taking a vacation couldn't be more easier than that. They already have the promos for the Holidays this early! Go book that flight before seats run out!

AirAsia Zest, The Right Way to Fly

Now we have our way of transportation, let's proceed to destination shall we? As I've said earlier, I would like to explore our beautiful country. AirAsia Zest offers flight to Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon. But if I were to chose only 5, my list would be Cebu, Davao, Cagayan De Oro, Boracay, and Puerto Princesa. Here's what I plan to do when I get there:

1. Cebu. I want to see the Magellan's Cross. This place is very historic as the cross signified the Spain's greatest influence in Filipinos - Christianity. 


2. Davao. I'd like to witness Kadayawan Festival and to eat durian! 


3. Cagayan De Oro. Whitewater rafting! I wouldn't pass the chance of experiencing it here! 


4. Boracay. One of the world's best beaches. I will try some of the water sport that this place offer. Like banana boat, para sailing, snorkeling. The white sand and the pristine blue water is something not to be missed  for.


5. Puerto Princesa, Palawan. I want to explore the Puerto Princesa Underground River! It makes me proud that it was included as one of The New 7 Wonders of the World. After seeing it, then I'll only have 6 Wonders of the World to visit! :)


I'm excited to go to these places! Now all I need is a schedule and I'm off to my dream vacation! I know it's possible with AirAsia Zest, The Right Way To Fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment