Tuesday, January 28, 2014

La Mesa Ecopark

We went to La Mesa Ecopark recently to do a second pre nup for my sister. It's my first time there and I must say it didn't disappoint. It's perfect for budget friendly photo shoots. Entrance fee cost P50.00 only. Perfect for a shutterbug like me. There are flowers, trees, lush green grass everywhere. In between taking pictures of my sister and her groom-to-be, I took photos of the surrounding as well. My time there would have been perfect if only my son Riley is with me! He would love horseback riding and feeding the koi and biking and rolling over the grass. And I would have love to photograph him doing all that and more. We will definitely go back in there. I love nature! Nature has a way of calming the restless spirit in me and just basking at its beauty brings peace to my heart. Speaking of nature, here are some of the flowers I saw there. Sorry I don't have names for all of them. If you know their names, you can educate me. :)


  

Poinsenttia

 Birds of Paradise







Gumamela

 



Commuting to La Mesa Ecopark
1. Take a bus or FX bound to Cubao. Alight at Quezon Avenue.
2. Ride a jeepney or FX with the signboards: SM Fairview. Ask the driver to drop you off Winston St. in East Fairview Subdivision. Jeepney fare costs P18.00.
3. From there, ride a tricycle going to La Mesa Ecopark.

No comments:

Post a Comment