Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daydreaming Boracay

Boracay. Ahhh. It's been almost a month since we step foot to this beautiful island. But the memories are still fresh on my minds. 2 1/4 days is not enough I tell ya. It's my fault actually that this vacation was that short. But never mind, my family and I managed to maximize our time there and it was one of the best vacation we've ever had!


Boracay was rank numero uno by Travel+ Leisure, a US based magazine, as "World’s Best Islands" in 2012. And it is, in my opinion! Well honestly, the first day, I thought the buzz about Boracay is overrated. I mean I have been to other islands like Hundred Islands, Potipot Island and Puerto Galera. There's nothing new. But the more I explore the island (a 1 hour walk from Station 2 to Station 1!), the more I like the place. And by the time we have to leave, I fell in love with it. What's not to love? The white fine sand, the crystal blue water, the spectacular sunset! That sold me - the sunset. The only thing that I slightly dislike is the crowd! And it's not summer yet when we went there. There are a lot of people from different nationalities. But places like these, we have to share it the world. If you've never been to Boracay, ano papatalo tayo sa mga foreigner? Go to Boracay because you're missing out on this amazing paradise!


I can just sit and watch the sun set all day and star gazing all night there. But I can't! So much to do in Boracay! We tried the ATV, went banana boating, almost went to a helmet diving (tagal kasi magdecide ng IBA jan! lol), got a henna tattoo, watched fire dancers, did some souvenir shopping, and of course swim to our heart's content! Oh my mom had a massage by the beach. We are on a tight budget (obviously!) so we didn't get the chance to try parasailing :( I promise, you my dear readers as my witness, that I am gonna come back to Boracay and freakin' PARASAIL! 


Food tripping is also a must in Boracay. there is something for every taste buds. We had dinner at Astoria Boracay on our first night. We tried Jonah's shakes and chori burger too. At night, bars served grilled seafoods and exotic foods.


My attempt to have a jump shot fails miserably (thanks to my sisters!) So I'll just leave you with my son and pretty niece instead! Such happy times.....^__^

Boracay - super check!

Update:
I found a jump shot of mine! Yipee! 

my jump shot at Boracay - pwede na yan!

No comments:

Post a Comment