Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Romper Refashion

Let's take a pause from all the travel blogs that I've been doing lately, shall we? Today is another refashion blog! Yey! This is a dress kind of nightgownish that I have in my closet for a long time now.


The dress is ugly as you can see. So I thought of turning it to a romper! First, cut it just below your waist. Make some allowances so when you attached the bottom, the length will be just right. 


Then measure the bottom fabric. You can use your own shorts to make the necessary adjustments.


Cut, sew and when your shorts is ready you can stitch it with the top fabric. When sewing it together, leave a space for the tie/ribbon that will serve as your elastic. Rompers have that so just look for any piece of fabric. Finally it's done.   


I'll try to make a clearer explanation about how to sew a shorts soon. But in the meantime, you can experiment and just have fun with your sewing machines! 



No comments:

Post a Comment