Saturday, November 22, 2014

Another Dress Refashion

No one is that busy. Its just a matter of prioritizing things. So I won't make excuses why its been a while since I've done a refashion. I guess I've been a little uninspired but I have been doing little repairs every now and then. Until I found this:



When I found it I knew I can make a better use of it. Like making it more wearable. :) So first stop, cutting the garter.



Second stop, cutting it into two pieces of rectangular fabrics like these:



Then, the V neckline.


Now time for some real sewing! First the shoulders, then the sides.



I'm not happy with the length so I make it a little shorter.


There you have it! A kimonoish kind of dress. Go try it! :)


4 comments:

  1. wow that is lovely Joyce, it suits you, just put a little bit of make up and you are ready to party.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you carla! 😍 Yun lng need to know how to apply make up and accesorize! 😉

      Delete
  2. Really nice blog, these pictures are very beautiful and gorgeous, want more of Stylish Outfits and see pictures.
    http://www.fashionmaxi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete