Saturday, November 15, 2014

On Being Angry

(Random Post muna...)

When I open my FB account today, the first thing I read was this word "T*ngna, blah blah blah." For me, it's just not right. Don't get me wrong. I respect that person's post. I'm pro expression of emotions. Why do you think I have two blogs? I write here everything I feel, my opinions, and once in a while my emotions. And I am not a hypocrite to say I don't get angry! In fact, I used to be very very very angry to the world. I used to blame everyone but myself in my failures. I used to question God's interference in my life. I USED to be that kind of person. Then I came across this quote:

"He who angers you, conquers you."

I don't want to be conquered by people, things, trials, problems that angered me. I am mightier than any of them. I learn to let go of petty angst that can overpower my whole being. And you know what? I've never been happier and contented with my life.

I am not saying don't get angry! But please choose your battle. Choose what anger would conquer you. Me? I am angry at those who take the lives of others because they think they are God! I am mad at corrupt officials! I am enraged to child molesters! I am furious with all the rapist and snatchers and holdapers and gangs and riding-in-tandems! And I hate ebola virus!

And yeah, just so you know, I don't like profanity too especially when we know FB is not for adult only these days. Not cool. So next time, you got angry, just CHILL!!!

1 comment: