Friday, October 5, 2012

Easy-to-do Halloween Costume

Halloween is just around the corner. I never thought I'd care so much about Halloween. But motherhood changed that and now I am hooked. It's amusing to see the "little Rey" in different costume. I am sure other mommies share the same excitement too. Although there are lots of available costume (like pirates, Dracula, prince, princesses) in the market, I prefer to make it from scratch. I am lucky to have a mother who knows how to sew! She made the soldier, devil and Peter Pan costume of my son in the past. That way I can be sure it fits him perfectly, its one-of-a-kind, and its cheaper! Halloween costumes need not be expensive, really! Just be creative and search the internet. I found the following photos via Etsy and I think these are pretty simple enough to make. And not your usual thing during Halloween.










The last photo is what I am making for my son. He is going to be a Jedi! Master Jedi Riley. And I already bought his lightsaber :) 

What about you? what costume are you planning for your little ones? If you don't have one, you can try one of these easy-to-do costumes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment