Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Typhoon (on my birthday)

It's the first day of October and as of the moment Typhoon Quiel is felt here in Bulacan. According to PAGASA, Bulacan and some province in Central Luzon is Signal Number 2. It's just sad because we haven't recovered yet from the onslaught of Pedring and now here's another typhoon. :( I've been following the news ever since Pedring and I am devastated how it affected the Bulakenyos particularly in Calumpit, Hagonoy, and Paombong. The flood and water is 8 feet high! Some houses are immerse completely and only the roof is seen. And the water is getting higher and higher so government officials are ordering evacuations of residents of the affected area.


For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV

Let us continue to pray for the safety of everyone. And may the upcoming typhoon won't harm anyone. That's my only wish on my 30th birthday. God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment