Saturday, October 15, 2011

Junior Master Chef



I love the tv show Junior Master Chef (Pinoy Edition) on ABS-CBN. I can't help but be awe with these kids! Their cooking skills are unbelievable. They prove to me that cooking is a talent just like singing or dancing or painting. I mean everyone can cook but there are people who are born to do this. And what's even more interesting with this show is that the contestant's age ranges from 9 to 12. When I'm in their age, I don't think I have the enthusiasm they have for cooking. Anyway, as I say, there are people who are really born to this kind of stuff. But me? I learn to cook when I was in college and my specialty is Menudo and Sopas. I can also cook as long there is recipe in front of  me. But in JMC, all the kids prepare their food impromptu and there are challenges that makes the show more exciting. In today's episode their task is to make a meal with the ingredients apple, pumpkin, and frog! I can't wait for more challenges to come.

Watch it every Saturday at 6:45 PM and Sunday at 6:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment