Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Rebel T3




This is my Canon Rebel T3. I bought this last July to have more photos of my favorite subject of all time - my son.  I'm still familiarizing myself with the different functions of it. But so far, so good. This is a good camera to start with if you're a beginner like me.

Specifications:
12-megapixel sensor
DIGIC 4 image processor
720p video recording
ISO 100-6400 sensitivity
30s – 1/4000 sec shutter speed
SD card slot
2.7″ LCD display
Creative Auto and Basic+
Wide-area 9-point AF system
63-zone iFCL exposure metering
6.8cm (2.7”), 230,000-dot screen
Use with all EF and EF-S lenses

You can find more reviews about this fine piece of gadget here.

Any tips on how to maximize the use of this camera is very much welcome. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment