Monday, May 5, 2014

Chuck

I just finished watching the fifth and final season of Chuck. The series ended 2011 but I only discover it this year. If you've never heard nor watched Chuck at all, I am honored and privileged to tell all about it to you!


If you know me better, you will know that I love spy movies. From CIA to NSA to Jason Bourne to James Bond. It's my cup of tea. I'd rather watch movies with these themes than superheroes stuff. No offense Spiderman or Captain America, it's just that I almost know how your story goes. The only superhero movie that I watch is X-Men but only because I secretly want to be a mutant. :) But with spy films, it always makes me ponder. Their story has twist and turns that is very entertaining to me. And don't let me start with the spy gadgets. They are just too cool to handle! 


Anyway, the reason I'm telling about this is because Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi) is a nerd who accidentally downloaded government secrets into his brain. He didn't want to be a spy but with the hand of fate, the data was sent to him thru his email. With all the secrets and data that is being downloaded in his brain, he sorts of became a human computer or what they called the "Intersect." The CIA and the NSA must protect him or else government secrets will be secrets no more! Team Bartowski, which consists of Sarah Walker and John Casey embark in espionage and great visual stunts that make this TV series great! I won't spill all the details but I guarantee you it will be worth your time. There is action, drama, family, friendship, romance and most of all comedy! I laugh my heart out with some scenes. Who would expect that in a spy show, right?


But the reason I am gushing about this show is because Chuck and Sarah's love story kinda grows on me. They make me feel good. Honestly. Chuck is a nerd and Sarah is a kickass, stunning, "nasayo na ang lahat" girl! From their first kiss to how Chuck confesses his love to the proposal to their wedding - it was just boarding on "kilig" overload. I was crying buckets in the last two episodes. I feel his frustration and love for Sarah. The last scene leaves the viewer hanging. Did they end up together or did they break up? Well, I am an optimist (and a romantic!) so I say they end up together and have kids and bought the house with the red door and white picket fence! I believe in happy ever after!

Here it is, the last scene and the last line they exchanged. Love. Love. Love! :)


Chuck: You know, Morgan has this crazy idea.
Sarah: What is it?
Chuck: He thinks that, with one kiss, you'll remember everything.
Sarah: Ha. One magical kiss?
Chuck: Yeah. Ha, ha. exactly. I know, it's...
Sarah: Chuck.
Chuck: Yeah?Sarah: Kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment