Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oldies to Goodies

Well hello there! I have another refashion that I've been meaning to blog. A 60s dress own by my mom and fits perfectly to me! I know right! Ang payat ng nanay ko ng dalaga pa xa. I like the print. I thought it's summer looking. But that's the only thing I like about it.


This dress is perfect only if I am going to a party with the theme "retro." But there isn't anytime soon. Instead I turned it into a tube dress. 

Step 1. Cut the sleeves and collar all at once in one straight line.

Step 2. Put elastic to prevent wardrobe malfunction! :)

Step 3. Put a ribbon or any fabric halter style to add detail.

It was intended to be a dress as you can see but I have a lot of dress now. 
So I cut the bottom which is a better idea!

Now I have a swimming tank top. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment