Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy Days

The past weeks have been busy days for me. Last week was my tutors Summative Test. My weekends have been occupied by configuring a software for my brother's Photobooth business. Then yesterday, I've been busy with an order in my online shoppe. To top it all, I have my son who needs constant attention. Finally, I can spare some hours in my precious blog and just shove the stress a little. And I have to do this fast because my son may wake up any minute!

Well, busy days are not quite over for me. I am now preparing for my son's 2nd birthday in September. I have less than two months to plan and work things out. With my busy schedules, I have to do it little by little. Like designing the invitation now and planning the menu, buying decorations next week, things like that. I already have a theme: game shows! He loves watching game shows and entertaining his friends ALL the time in our home. He is most happy when he's with friends, so instead of throwing a big party I decided a simple celebrations (with no force civility on his part) would make him happier. Practical but fun - that's what I am brewing up for his birthday.

Maybe after my son's birthday, busy days would be finally over...I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment