Thursday, July 5, 2012

I love this job!

If you have twitter and you follow Kuya Kim Atienza, you will know how he always mention "I love this job!" in his tweets. I find that inspiring. I have never felt that way in any of my previous jobs. For me, it's all work. It's like dragging my feet every day and I don't feel any satisfaction. But last Tuesday, while I was going home from my tutor, hurrying up to avoid drenching in the rain, unconsciously I thought "I love my job!" Seriously. I don't get paid much or have the well-behaved boss, (I work for children under 13 years of age!) but I am happy and contented with my job. This is where I am supposed to be. That's how I feel right now. Or maybe in a few months my mind would change, lol. But right now, I am loving my job and it doesn't matter if I am an ordinary teacher. Or a celebrity like Kuya Kim. Or the President of the Philippines. If you love your job, then don't hesitate to express it and shout it to the world: "I love my job!"


No comments:

Post a Comment