Friday, July 27, 2012

Second Chances

Everybody deserves a second chance. That's why I want to thank RareJob for giving me one. I applied April 29. I passed the initial interview and the mock interview test. All that's left for me to do is complete and pass my requirements like scanned pictured, diploma, written introduction and voice introduction. I was given two months to complete all that. But instead of completing the requirements the soonest possible time, I took it for granted thinking: "Deadline is still two months away, I'll wait until I am in the mood to do it." Then when I was ready to accomplish it, BAM! their website was down and all impending applicants would be suspended. Just my luck! I was shocked and sad at the same time. I was blaming my "laziness" for a while. So that was that.

Until recently, I received an email message from them telling me I can continue where I left off with my application. Ah, thank you! The offer is very much needed as I am still struggling to meet both ends with my financial income. I completed everything I needed to do and RareJob approved and I am just waiting for further instructions. I really hope everything turns out well with this new job because I know will learn from this experience. I know it will help me grow in my teaching career.

Whatever happens, I will keep on striving and working hard. And it helps too if I do what I am supposed to do the first time around and not just rely on second chances. Lesson learned! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment