Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Belly Fat

One of the side-effects of having a baby is the fat that accumulate in the belly after giving birth. For some women, it is easier to go back again to their previous waist line prior to their pregnancy. But to some, including me, it is frustrating. I used to have a flat tummy - about 24 inches waist line. But now I am on 29 inches. It kinda bothers me but not in a "big deal" way. I just want to lose a couple of inches and I'll be fine. I am busy with my son, computer class, and my two tutees that exercising is never intended on my part. I can't do diet because I lack self-discipline. I think I can do yoga. I found this video and I'll TRY this tomorrow. Emphasis on TRY. :)


2008. Must keep this image on my mind to stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment