Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hollywood Make Over

For the past days, I've been gazing at my sister's super straight hair. She recently had her hair rebonded. How beautiful and neat she looks now! They always say that a hair is a girl's crowning glory. Hair can make or break your look and in my case, it always give me a bad hair day! It's just that I have wavy hair and if not for my Hair Relax session every 6 months, my hair could be worse. I will try Hair Rebond, just like my sister in the near future. But right now, I'll have a virtual "Hollywood" makeover at InStyle.com website. It's a cool application where you can choose whose actress hairdo you want to try on yourself. You can do your makeups too!

Long hair like Sandra Bullock

Short hairdo like Rihanna

A bob cut like Katie Holmes

Medium length blond hair like Jennifer Aniston

Long hair with bangs like Vanessa Hudgens

How about a colorful mane like Katy Perry?

or a super curly hair like Jennifer Lopez?

I think this is the look I like the best. Medium length, color brown, kind of wavy look inspired by Reese Witherspoon. I look good in wavy hair after all. Maybe I just need to style my natural hair to achieve a look like this! :)



TRY yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment