Friday, June 1, 2012

Brigada Eskwela 2012


Last May 21-26, 2012, the annual Brigada Eskwela was launched by the Department of Education (DEPED). It  aims to engage participation from the community to help clean and make the school ready for the opening of the classes this June 4. I accompany my sister this morning to help her clean her classroom. It's never too late to participate in Brigada Eskwela, right? We arrange the desks, sweep the floor, remove the dust, and put in order the text books.


After some time, my son and I walk around the school to get some fresh air after cleaning. I was surprise a two-storey classroom is now mightily standing in my old dear school.

Just built last year.
Parents and students are all busy preparing for next week's classes
My sister busy distributing the text books. 
They are new so pupils take good care of your books, ok?

Tomorrow, my son and I will go again to Panasahan Elementary School. We never know when our service would be needed again. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment