Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Vision Board

Few years back, when the show Oprah was still televised in Channel 23, I watched one episode about how a vision board will help you materialize and transpire your dreams. A vision board is simply a visual representation of your aspirations in life. It is a tool for you to be able to manifest all of your dreams into reality by focusing your energy on them. Through visualization, somehow you will start to align your actions with your thoughts. Do you know the "Law of  Attraction"?  The Law of Attraction simply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about. Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest. So whatever you think, will eventually come true. If you think negative thoughts everyday, everything will seem negative to you. If you think of your dreams, the positivity of it coming true, then it WILL COME TRUE! I strongly agree to that. And making a vision board will help you attract the things you want in your life. Pretty soon, the world would be conspiring to your favor! :)

(Click the photo to enlarge)

This is what my vision board looks like. All my dreams, my goals, my wish for my self is evident in here. It is full of my favorite quotations and images I like which helps me to be the person I envisioned myself to be.

Self Acceptance
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.   -Eleanor Roosevelt


Confidence
You are never required to apologize for being yourself.   -Iyanla Vanzant


Contentment and Gratitude
Count your blessings and be happy with what you have.

Humility and Compassion in helping others
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.   -Mahatma Gandhi

Love and Family
All you need is love! :)
(FYI: One photo shows a guy giving an engagement ring to his girlfriend. 
Although I do not know if it will happen to me, I am contented that I already found LOVE. 
I am specific to have a son for my first born. 
Wish granted and maybe a baby girl to follow? 
And my son would have a dog eventually.)

Places I want to visit!
Once a year go someplace you've never been before.    -Delai Lama
(Palawan, Boracay, and Singapore at the moment I made this. But the list kept increasing)


Business and Career and things I want to buy
(What is having a business and career if you do not see what you reap? 
My dream is to have my own car, my own house,  and some techie goodie gadget)

Music (and Blogging)
Without music, life would be a mistake. (and boring!)
(I am not blogging yet when I did this so back then music is my only escape.)

Me at the center of it all!
“So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” 
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie




I encourage everyone to make their own vision board. All you need is an illustration board or any board or paper, glue and pictures, and your dreams. Lay it all out and you'll be surprise into what you have created. 
P.S. Would you let me peek in your vision board? 

No comments:

Post a Comment