Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hakuna Matata!


Lately, I am having dilemma if I should go back to full time work or continue working part time. I want to save money because I know time flies so fast. I can't just depend on someone to cover all my expenses. Plus my son's father just inform me that he lost his job. Even if he finds a new work, I want to be able to provide for my son's needs too and I want to pitch in in our expenditures. But working would mean leaving my son for at least 8 hours and I don't know if I am ready yet. :(

But when I think about it, I am still lucky! Even if my tutor job or my teaching job or my online shoppe doesn't give me much and my salary doesn't even reach the minimum wage, what matter is I HAVE work and I love what I am doing. There are times I am discourage and thought of quitting. But I will continue to be where I am until God directed me in other directions. God, after all  is my anchor.

And my reflection for today is this:  



My heart tells me to be with my son until he is big enough to understand why his mama needs to be away for work. Until then, I will just work part time. I don't need to worry. Or to think too much. God will provide!




2 comments: