Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chrome Web Store

I've been using Google Chrome as my web browser after my former co-worker introduce me to it. She said that it is faster compared to Internet Explorer. True enough plus there is more to it than just opening my FB or Twitter or my blogs. They have Chrome Web Store.


So many applications you can add for free! You can also personalize your theme. There are games, photo editor, ebooks, news and weather, utilities and tools and so much more. Look at my Totoro theme! So cute! :) And the icons you see are the apps that I added so far. I love the PicMonkey in editing my photos which is very useful for a blogger like me. 



If you are in Google Chrome too, what apps do you have? I'll add it to see and explore the wonders of technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment