Monday, May 7, 2012

Places I Want to Visit (Among Others)

It's the month of May and soon enough will bid goodbye to sun and hello to rain again. But before the fun ends (summer always spell fun for me), we are planning an outing next week. Just a day of soaking our body in a swimming pool. Nothing fancy. But if I have my way, time and resources, I want to have a break and visit  the  The New 7 Wonders of NatureI've posted before how to vote for our very own entry: The Puerto Princesa Underground River, and I am proud to say that last 11/11/11 it was proclaimed as one of the seven wonders of our world. The others were:

 Halong Bay
Vietnam

Iguazu Falls
Argentina, Brazil

Jeju Island
South Korea

Table Mountain
South Africa


Komodo National Park (Provisional)
Indonesia


Amazons Rainforest (Provisional)
Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela 

The Puerto Princesa Underground River
Philippines


Maybe one day I wont just write about them, I am going to see them in person. One day.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great list. I've been to only one - Halong Bay, and it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's nice manishamishra! i hope i can visit all these places soon! :)

      Delete