Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Truly Filipinos

Yesterday, the Department of Tourism launched it's international ad/commercial to campaign the tourism logo "It's More Fun in the Philippines." I like the song and the photos although only few we're shown. Maybe, it's a strategy to intrigue the watchers. They will be curious as to what else Philippines has to offer. This international campaign will bring more tourist in our country and in return boost our economy, don't you think? So, I'm helping out by posting it in my blog and because I really do believe in how beautiful my country is. Just like our recent vacation to Potipot Island, a lot of places you'll discover! It really is MORE fun in the Philippines!



These are what I came up with: some places we've visited and some traditions and foods that are truly Filipino. :)

Hundred Islands, Pangasinan

Tukuran Falls, Oriental Mindoro 

Potipot Island, Zambales

We are celebrating the Feast of San Jose today!
Panasahan, Malolos, Bulacan



Halo Halo! The best this summer! :p



No comments:

Post a Comment