Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unexpected Shopping Spree

Last Saturday, around 12:00 noon, the electricity were cut off from our whole town! You can't imagine how mad we all are with the scorching heat, and the water shortage and the absence of television. I don't like brownouts. I can't live without the comfort of electronics. So before, we turn wild, we decided to head off to the nearest mall which is in another town. (Please Mr. Henry Sy build an SM Malolos!) That means another leisure time for the little son and another shopping spree for the little girl (a.k.a. ME!) Well, I tried my very best to buy only things that are on-sale and low-priced. And I succeeded! Here's what I bought:


Books from Booksale and my new bookmark

I really think I should get back to serious reading. My reading materials are all about parenting nowadays and I just like to read normal novels. :p I have a complete set of Sidney Sheldon's novels and after collecting all of them, I am looking for other authors. I tried one Nicholas Spark's which is "At First Sight" but I guess I am more into suspense and mystery stories. I found this book "The Rainmaker" by John Grisham priced below P100. I don't know if I will like it or not but I'll blog about it when I am finished reading it. I decided I will have a Book of the Month entry here to force myself to read again! No more excuses!


Can you guess what are these yummy looking tiny things? 

They are eraser! Yes, I am reserving them for Christmas! Or maybe I'll just collect them. Very cute and very affordable. Priced at P50 per box and the box contains 6 pieces of erasers. I bought 3 boxes. Looking at them makes me hungry! Lol.


Cowboy hat

I think this is a steal at P88. And I bought it so I can have a costume for Halloween party this year. Ooops did I say Halloween when we are only in the month of June? Lol! My son also has a costume ready in my mind too! (Spell EXCITED!)

Kato Lychee Juice with Nata de Coco

Saw this at a Japan Home Plus store. I wanna tried it and the taste is fine. Refreshing and not the usual drinks. There are three different flavors but I only bought 1. Maybe next time I can try the others too.

That's how I spend my money last time. My hard earned money I must add. I think I spent it wisely this time. Which is what we all must do when we are confronted by an unexpected shopping spree! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment